10.23.2008

MATT DRUDGE IS RIDICULOUS


I think that Drudge Report is a great news site just for getting blanket coverage of what the news day is all about. Every fall/winter though I have to pull my hair out over some of his headline. Here are some examples from today:

Gore delivers environmental message at Harvard...

...with near 125-year record breaking low temps



Cyclists 'braved freezing cold temps' to promote global warming awareness...

I guess I get what Drudge is going for but come on. I'd hate to break it to him but there still will be winter for a few more years. I get that the name has "warming" in it but there still might be a cool day here or there. Its just a bunch of weak attempts to try to get his view across that global warming does not exist.

I am sure he will continue to point out every speech Al Gore gives on a chilly, October morning but I for one feel a little better getting that off my chest, just don't ask me why.

No comments: