7.19.2008

Mmmmm....Expired Food


I could not do what this guy is doing even if it is to show how much food people waste. I dont care what it is, if I see a date on something that is even a day before it is going in the trash. It doesn't matter what it looks like or how it smells. I totally hate lunch meat and deli cheese because they print the day of purchase on it. Whats that all about! I think its just to throw you off. The date alone makes me think that it has gone bad. Excerpt from the crazy English guy's 14 day gross food challange:

"Welcome to an unusual experiment. For two weeks I have decided to eat increasingly out-of-date supermarket-food in an attempt to discover the truth about Use-By and Best Before dates, and prove that Britain is throwing out tons of perfectly good produce."

Read the rest of the article and his daily food journal by clicking here.

No comments: